Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 6: Levels Continue

The game continues. All enthusiasm has faded.

..I feel like I'm writing one of those captain's logs of endless days at sea...but actually, it feels a little like that? xD

I'm beginning to think the game isn't fun enough, or won't be fun with the number of features I have. But I don't think I can afford to add much more to my already-too-large scope, so, meh.
I guess I'll just persevere and hope for the best. Or a miracle.

Changes:
-added spikes collisions health/fade effect/hp bar animation
-moving platform/tile horizontal and vertical
-upgraded Stencyl version to 3.3 (really should have done that earlier probably)
-layed out levels.
^(clearly its getting to me, because I just realized I had spelled it layed. Is that even a word? ._, )

No more screenshots for the short time being because most of what I worked on was (hopefully) crafty layouts that hid coins all over the stages, and I don't want to spoil the locations. But screenshots shall return tomorrow!

At least I will probably have a little more time than expected. Thought I would want to end before Mother's Day weekend, but I think I'll have some spare time on Sunday I can snatch. And the game deadline isn't until the end of Monday, so...

hopefully that's enough time, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment